Friday, January 3, 2014

Heather's Rice Krispie Squares

Heather's Rice Krispie Squares


My mom made these special treats when we went camping or to the cottage and now that I am a mom I also make these when we go on vacation or to the cottage and sometimes just because.
A word of warning they are addicting and amazing.  I always swore I would not pass this recipe on but for you here it is!

Ingredients


28 kraft Caramels
40 marshmellows
1/4 butter or margine
6 C of Rice Krispies

Directions

  1. Using a double boiler (if you don't have one, not an issue, just heat on low and constantly stir) add all the ingredients except the rice krispies
  2. Once everything is melted add the rice krispies cereal and mix thoroughly
  3. Spread in a lightly greased pan, or container depending on how thick you want them is how big of container you would use.
  4. Once cooled cut and cover to enjoy







No comments:

Post a Comment