Monday, November 25, 2013

Cookies and Cream Popcorn

Last year a few facebook friends where posting about how they could not stop eating this special popcorn they were making and I just had to make it for a donation I was doing.  I however do not eat sweet popcorn so I have never tried it :)  It smelled great and looked just so cool.  I hope you enjoy it, but I will warn you....my friends say it is VERY addicting.


Cookies and Cream Popcorn

12 cups of popcorn salted
1 box of Oreo's
salt
12 ounces of white chocolate


  1. Pop your popcorn season with salt approx 12 cups worth
  2. Crush 1 small box of Oreo cookies
  3. Combine your crushed Oreo cookies and popcorn and mix thoroughly
  4. Melt the white chocolate and pour over the popcorn Oreo mixture 
  5. Spread this mixture out on wax paper or cookie sheets till the chocolate hardens
  6. I then break it up and put it in ziploc baggies for a quick snack or a treat for a teacher, friend or college.
* image and a portion of the recipe is from an online source (sorry cannot remember where)


No comments:

Post a Comment